Glad somebody here wanted them.
In a different world I would have kept them, but I have way too much stuff...ten years ago there would have been no such thing as "too much stuff".
The A7s-500s are now safe and sound in a new home. Mine! Big thanks to OG for finding these and letting me take them off his hands.
Very much looking forward to playing with them. They will be the pride of my Altec stable.
a pair of each:
A7-500 (828/416 + 511/802)
604-8K (on loan)
803B horns / 291 drivers
811B horns/806 drivers.
Fun, fun, fun.![]()

Glad somebody here wanted them.
In a different world I would have kept them, but I have way too much stuff...ten years ago there would have been no such thing as "too much stuff".
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Yes, very happy to have them. They seem well built. Appear to be 3/4" ply.
Will post photos when they are up and running.
(mine, all mine!)![]()
Congrats Pano.....
Welcome to the club Michael. I know you'll make them a good home. IIRC this isn't your first pair so you already know how to treat them.
Cheers.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Thanks guys! It's been too long. Happy to be back in the club. =)
Bookmarks